November 14, 2011

Feeling RED-iculous



{my fashion statement - 6}
Hello there! :3

hmm, yap! Above all, i love recycling. This time, i wanna share about my moms working outfit. Last Saturday, i got an invitation from my community on Teens City Church. They hold a party to celebrate their 3-rd years! woooo! \m/ Rock on! :p

This is how the story begin. Last friday, i was seeking for my junior high school uniform, cause i wanna use it for my friends drama at school. Then then, i FOUND my moms outer. Its just like, Oh, you are old, dude!. hahaha :p
My mom came upstairs and shout hey, ambil aja kalo kamu mau, mami kan udah ga pake lagi. galau..ambil ngga ambil ngga......allright then! i took that! :D sempat bingung juga, feel curious how that old thing can be useful for teenagers. Secara yaaaa................hahahha you know what i mean. But, its really cool and vintage then! :D

Check out! :)





FASHION ITEMS :
- White shirt (ACCENT - moms old)
- Red Skirt (Kisoon Harto)
- Flowery Headband (Julias acc)
- Brown Belt (ZARA)
- Green and Ribbon shoes (Fashion District - from GADIS)

honestly, like it so much :)
For more new article, you can see me on GADIS Fashion Blog Competition 
http://www.gadis.co.id/profile/KanadyaDiLivia/blog
comments and shares are very welcome..
Thanks for visiting.. Wish i could give my best.. <3

XOXO, kanadya.di.livia

No comments:

Post a Comment