September 19, 2011

Bandung bandung

nyam nyam readers!
i  mean hello haha :p

sorry for the "long time without any posting" (; im too busy of my school and my agenda :(
actually, i've prepared these photo to share with ya, but i dont have much time to post it to blog..
It wont happen again :) hope so :'''

then then, at least last month, i have a trip to BANDUNG, in WEST JAVA on map. unluckily, I dont have any full outfit photo cause i didnt bring my tripod ouch :'( these photos are two of all my outfits, maybe i just can show you my face and my top.. poor me :( IM SORRY

then enjoy :)










with @yosie_kristanto , Tendangan dari Langit movie, at Bandung Indah Plaza


Fashion items :
- Kisoon Harto blue tank top
- Plaid Shirt Hanigan
- Levi's Short
- Osella Brown Stripe
- Manekineko ribbon baby doll dress
- Levi's jeans
- Giordano Blue over volume jacket

Rock yeah, wont happen again! hehe happy reading :)
oh ya, comments and rates are very welcome :) XOXO :*

No comments:

Post a Comment